Quality, in Mechatron Solar, is reflected not only in our products and services but our company structure and employee workforce as well. The company’s Quality System has been certified according to the ISO 9001:2008 Standard from the international certification institution, TÜV Rheinland, and covers the “Design, development, production, sales and support of sun tracking systems and components”..
Mechatron’s Policy includes:
- Design, development and production of technically innovative sun tracking systems and components that lead the industry that the company operates in and meet its clients’ expectations.
- Offering, within predefined time, support services for its products to its clients according to their demands.
- Modernization and constant improvement of its products and services, always aiming towards keeping its commitments to its clients.
- Putting up to current scientific developments and full compliance with the relevant legal and regulatory demands.
- Implementation of contemporary production methods and control measures that guarantee the quality and safety of its products.
- Management of human resources through regular training, in order to improve the skills of all partners that may affect the quality and safety of its products.
- Constant improvement in relation to the efficiency of the Quality System by setting clear goals to every operating unit and monitoring performance indices regarding significant internal operations.
The Quality Policy is reviewed and adjusted when necessary to remain up to date and reflect the company’s vision, while, at the same time, it is communicated to all personnel and every concerned party.
At Mechatron Solar, we apply precautionary measures and strict controls. The basic components of our trackers are tested for many hours, one by one, before shipment, while production methods are designed in a way that, in case of noncompliance with the company’s standards, components are not promoted to the next phase. Our operations are overseen both internally and by external independent institutions, with constant efforts to ensure efficiency and compliance with the company’s guidelines on quality assurance.
The metallic parts of our trackers are designed by Mechatron and are produced by certified suppliers, who are under the supervision of our Production Outsourcing Department. They are hot dip galvanized by immersion for maximum corrosion protection throughout the machines’ life. At delivery, the necessary dimensional, geometrical and laboratory tests are implemented to ensure compliance with all requirements.
Part of the trackers’ design is their structural test. The trackers’ static integrity study complies with Eurocodes 1 and 3, which set the basic requirements and their relation to the technical specifications for the design of steel projects and structures. The static integrity study is certified by DQS Hellas Ltd, member of the German Certification Institution DQS GmbH. Finally, the design and implementation of the trackers comply with the UL-3703 protocol.
Moreover, both single and dual axis systems, have a built-in telemetry system, which enables monitoring and mediation of the tracker’s operations remotely, as well as recording and collection of data. With telemetry, any possible dysfunction is detected and dealt with in real time.
Mechatron systems have a long life expectancy, do not require maintenance and are accompanied by the Declaration of Conformity, while they carry the CE indication, a prerequisite for trading and distribution within the EU.